Rules: In a text post, list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard—they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you.
Tag 10 friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
I was tagged by Marina
In no particular order:
- The Quran
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K Rowling (if I had to pick only one from the series)
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
- The Outsiders by S. E Hinton
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
- Don’t Let the Pidgeon Drive the Bus by Mo Willams (I think about this all the time in the children’s section of any book place)
- Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann